S.I. Goldman Company, Inc. is experienced in successfully providing pre-construction services to owners, architects, engineers and construction managers to ensure maximum return on investment. We are well-versed in delivering quality services in all areas, from the simplest to the most demanding and complex projects. Our expertise in HVAC, plumbing, medical gas and process piping allows us to assist in guiding and controlling scope, and overall project cost containment.
By assisting in pre-construction, we are able to work closely with the construction and design team to assist in establishing the budget and monitoring the design and constructability. This effort helps to ensure that scope gaps closed, creating a better construction flow on site, while avoiding additional costs and delays during construction.
Participating in the pre-construction effort also allows us to do the following:
- Apply current market knowledge and conditions to the project
- Select alternative products and materials while maintaining quality
- Engage project partners early
- Identify and expedite long lead items
- Constructability reviews
- Advanced coordination with the design team and trade partners
- Performance comparisons/life cycle analysis
- Assist in project schedule evaluation
This approach has led to consistent on schedule and within budget project deliveries, as well a long history of satisfied customers.